Girls at Alton Convent School thrive from a combination of all that is good and exciting in education today, with outstanding results and a unique nurturing atmosphere. Your daughter will take pride in her achievements, extend her personal horizons and feel secure among friends and supportive teachers.
Small classes foster a confident and independent attitude, stimulating girls to develop a zest for learning. There is an infectious energy and enthusiasm as girls work hard, reaping the rewards with consistently very high GCSE results.
The life of the school is rooted in Christian values, with an emphasis on tolerance, understanding and respect for self and others. This makes it a very positive, uplifting place to be.
What do you want for your daughter? Alton Convent School is:
- One of the top academic girls’ schools in Hampshire.
- A small, happy school with outstanding pastoral care.
- A school where motivated pupils want to succeed.
What will your daughter be doing?
- Following a full range of subjects delivered by inspiring specialists, with high levels of attainment for all.
- Enjoying exciting lessons, including outdoor learning in our 19 acres of grounds.
- Taking part in vibrant music, art and drama at the heart of the curriculum.
- Playing lots of sport, in school teams and just for fun.
- Learning from brilliant residential visits, such as to Barcelona or WWI battlefields.
We promise to do everything possible to help girls ‘Be the best that they can be’. We hope your daughter will join us at our leading Hampshire independent girls’ school.
“Alton Convent School was the obvious community to entrust with our daughters’ education. The focus on each girl as a complete person in allowing them to become the best they can be with their individual talents and skills. We, as parents, appreciate the collegiate atmosphere that guides us all with authority through the journey of secondary schooling. We feel secure that our daughters will treasure their memories of school and will have a terrific capacity for lifelong learning because of their days at Alton Convent. ” Mrs Leather current parent